34th Hawaii Plastic Surgery Symposium
January 18-20, 2020
The Board of the 34th Hawaii Plastic Surgery Symposium would like to invite you to our next Symposium that will be held from January 18 to 20, 2020 at the Prince Waikiki in Honolulu, Hawaii. We are expecting over 150 plastic surgery and E.N.T surgeons as well as surgeons from a few other specialties, residents, medical students and allied health professionals to attend the symposium.
Exhibits from plastic surgery, E.N.T and other medical companies are an integral part of the symposium. We hope you can display your products and services to our surgeons and allied health professionals. We anticipate over 15 companies to exhibit this year. The exhibits and conference will be located on the hotel’s second floor, and the following is the schedule for the setup and display.
Sunday January 19, 2020
7:00 to 6:00pm Foyer
Saturday January 18, 2020
7:00am to 6:00pm Foyer
Monday January 20, 2020
7:00 to 4:00pm Foyer
The Prince Waikiki Hotel has provided us the information below regarding arrangements and shipment of your products for the symposium:
Shipping and Storage
Arrangements may be made with the Prince Waikiki Catering Department for all deliveries and storage.
- All meeting/exhibit material shipped to the Prince Waikiki for the symposium will incur a handling charge.
- All shipments to the hotel must be addressed to the ATTENTION OF THE CATERING DEPARTMENT & CONFERENCE NAME.
- The Prince Waikiki will not be responsible for moving any mechanical devices or technical equipment.
- The Exhibitor will be responsible for securing a drayage service to move any mechanical device or technical equipment to and from the exhibit area and designated loading area.
- Due to Federal laws regarding shipment of packages and material shipped out from the hotel, an authorized representative must be in attendance at time of pickup to sign shipment forms.
- Payment of handling charges must be arranged in advance and prior to boxes and/or crates being sent to the Prince Waikiki Hotel. Please contact the Catering Office at 808-952-4789 to arrange your payment for handling charges.
MEETING MATERIAL: Arrangements for delivery packages should be made through the Catering Department. Meeting/exhibit material shipped to the hotel within a week of the scheduled event will be stored free of charge. Storage charges will be assessed if meeting/exhibit material is shipped more than a week of the scheduled event. All shipments to the hotel must be addressed to the attention of the Catering Department. Handling charges to move material from storage area to the function rooms will be charged as follows:
- $5.00 per box for boxes less than 20 lbs.
- $15.00 per box for boxes less than 60 lbs.
- $30.00 for boxes and crates less than 100 lbs.
- Additional charges may be assessed for oversized, heavy boxes and crates.
- Due to safety standards, we cannot move items over 100 lbs.
Also email Dr Parsa at email@example.com of your intent to register and after you have registered.
We look forward to your participation this year. If you have any questions, please contact Dr Parsa at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your continued support is very much appreciated.
F. Don Parsa, MD, FACS